Distance between stations

Lynn Deffenbaugh

James Ewen wrote:

What do you think about putting in a station query dialog where I
could ask for the last known location of a station, and it would
center on that station's last known location, and give information
about when the station was last heard, etc?
I've already got a "Find" function on the list to do. As for distance between two stations, just center the screen on one of them (Center from the popup menu) and then go pull up the other station's popup. The line that says "Rel:" is relative to the center of the screen, which is the previously centered station. Make sure you do NOT drag the screen in the move from the first to the second station as Rel: is always from the screen center.

If the station popup says "Pos:", then it is the distance and bearing from "ME" (your own station).

Maybe I need to add a distance/bearing from the Tracking station so that you can Center on one and still drag around looking for the other station, but the station popup is getting pretty crowded already on the smaller screen devices...

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ