Digipeating

Rick

Hello All, and Lynn
I have a problem that I have been scratching my head over with a Big Gulp on my desk, but still can't figure why I'm not digipeating when I was doin so well.
Please see attached portion of XML file, do I have the <digi form> in the right place, I lost my backup and had to reinstall from scratch.

Thanks
Rick

Adam Mahnke

Rick,

yours is set up the same as mine.

Are you using the development version? you mentioned you had to start from scratch. IIRC you have to have development version for the Digi to work. maybe I'm wrong.

Adam
KC2ANT

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 12:49 PM Rick <kd4dra@...> wrote:
Hello All, and Lynn
I have a problem that I have been scratching my head over with a Big Gulp on my desk, but still can't figure why I'm not digipeating when I was doin so well.
Please see attached portion of XML file, do I have the <digi form> in the right place, I lost my backup and had to reinstall from scratch.

Thanks
Rick

Rick

Yes I do have development version running, Thanks Adam
Rick

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Are you actually receiving any packets via your RF port that have WIDE1-1 as the first unused path component?

There are one or two Digi-specific trace logs that can also help you out.  Look for Digi(NOT) and Digi trace logs and enable them.  You should be able to know what's happening from those two,

On 9/23/2021 12:31 PM, Rick wrote:
Hello All, and Lynn
I have a problem that I have been scratching my head over with a Big Gulp on my desk, but still can't figure why I'm not digipeating when I was doin so well.
Please see attached portion of XML file, do I have the <digi form> in the right place, I lost my backup and had to reinstall from scratch.

Thanks
Rick

Rick

Hi Lynn
Thanks, I found Digi not but not digi trace (unless you mean Digi) anyway I did enable logging for both,
I'm using digi mostly for my grandkids and they are using path WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1.
Rick