Digipeater xml conf.

K7OI-Mark

Hi I have traveled far😁 I'm trying to find out as I've read and watched about everything on aprsis xml file for digipeating.
I live in Tucson but in a year or 2 I plan on living way out in the county.
I need the exact script to edit xml for digipeating for my area. I don't want to mess things up. Can anyone help?

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Do you want to be a WIDE1 "fill-in" digipeater or a "high altitude" WIDE2 (or more) digipeater.  Only you can make that determination for your RF environment.