DIGI & APRSIS32

Peter VK3FN

Hi all,

I just wanted to know how I can see that the program is working correctly as a Digi via the APRSIS32 program.

James Ewen

Which program are you trying to observe working as a digi with APRSISCE/32?

To know if this other program is working on RF, you should have APRSISCE/32 setup with an RF interface. When the program you are investigating acts as a digi, you should be able to see the activity in the scroller in APRSISCE/32.

Don’t try to rely on APRSISCE/32 to observe RF activity if you only have an internet connection. The APRS-IS filters out the vast majority of the packets that are heard on RF.

--
James
VE6SRV

Rob Giuliano

If you are referring to APRSIS32 acting as the DIGI, you can open the logs for Digi and Digi(NOT).
Any activity that APRSIS32 'hears' and expects to act on will be logged in either of these logs.
  EXAMPLE: If a packet comes into APRSIS32 with all path elements used up, it should show in Digi(NOT) as path used.