Topics

Dark Mode

Don Woodward

Any way to set dark mode is APRSISCE on Windows 7?

TIA,

Don Woodward
KD4APP

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Screen / Brightness / Dim and then turn down your opacity with the left arrow.

vs

But as you can see, it only affects the map itself.

On 8/16/2020 10:19 AM, Don Woodward wrote:
Any way to set dark mode is APRSISCE on Windows 7?

TIA,

Don Woodward
KD4APP

Don Woodward

Thanks - that worked - I have it on a large TV and I leave it on at night and it's very bright when sleeping so this is perfect now.

73's

Don W.
KD4APP