Corrected initial creation of FT8/JS8 objects (Dev: 2020/04/27 15:12)

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Thank you for the report Steve!  This happens when I make changes after having created my own objects and not going back to create new ones.

The crash problem is hopefully fixed.  When you can download the latest version and try again, please let me know if/that it works now.

On 4/27/2020 2:46 PM, Steven Joerger wrote:

On 4/27/2020 2:31 PM, Lynn Deffenbaugh wrote:
While working on that last informational message, I noticed that I ahd the wrong default -SSID for FT8 objects.  It is now -F8 as I originally intended.

Oh, and if you decide to play with JS8Call and APRSIS32, adding "u/APJ8*" to your filter will also get you all APRS packets generated by the APRSIS support built into JS8Call.  That's JS8Call's official ToCall.  Shortly after I fired up my JS8Call-monitoring instance, I received:

I just updated my application to the build 2020/04/27 14:13 and it still crashes when I try to create a FT8 object.

I get as far as selecting my ALL.TXT file, another window opens briefly then the application shutsdown and restarts.

Please advise?

Steve N4TQU

Steven Joerger

Lynn,

Thanks for the feedback.

Downloaded the latest update and FT8 object creation worked.

However JS8Call object creation still crashes.

Steve N4TQU