Connected - Logon Format Failed

Colin Catlin

Hi Lynn,

When I launch APRSIS32 now I get the error message: 'Connected - Logon Format Failed' about 5or6 times, I click on OK on them all & they go away never to return (until I next re-start).

Any idea what it means?

73,
Colin.

Lynn Deffenbaugh

The logon format buffer is only 256 characters long. You've gotten a bit carried away with your buddies, it seems....

You can string them all together in one string according to http://www.aprs-is.net/javAPRSFilter.aspx

b/call1/call2/...

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

Colin wrote:

Hi Lynn,

When I launch APRSIS32 now I get the error message: 'Connected - Logon Format Failed' about 5or6 times, I click on OK on them all & they go away never to return (until I next re-start).

Any idea what it means?

73,
Colin.

Colin Catlin

Thanks Lynn,

Stinging them together seems to be working fine:)

Thanks for the quick answer.

73,
Colin.