can anyone help here

Don Eklund

Does anyone know why I am getting this on APRS.FI  say Invalid Uncompressed location.

2020-11-27 11:50:04 EST: N1EDF>APRS,TCPXX*,qAX,CWOP-4:@271652z42.00.00/71.00.00_312/000g001t050r000p000P000b10168h94.WD 31 [Invalid uncompressed location]_._,_._,_

Thank you

Don, N1EDF

Min

Don

What did you change ?

It looks like GPS data, incorrect data being received and then put to iGate.. suggest reboot or correct the change that was made.

Min G0JMS.