Call Sign Sidebar

Mike Cooper

On the left side of the screen is a list of callsigns heard, but they are in different colors and some have an asterisks after it and some have a asterisk and a number after it etc.

Is there somewhere that explains what all that means?

Mike - W7OSG

Rob Giuliano

Yes.
The wiki has the infomration you seek - and  answers to many other such questions:

I had an issue doing a search on the wiki.  Not sure if that is a temporary issue or something has gone wrong.
I'll try again later and see if it works.

On Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 10:17:39 AM EST, Mike Cooper <w7osg2@...> wrote:

On the left side of the screen is a list of callsigns heard, but they are in different colors and some have an asterisks after it and some have a asterisk and a number after it etc.

Is there somewhere that explains what all that means?

Mike - W7OSG

Rob Giuliano

Oops.  Linked to screen elements not scroller http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/scroller

BTW: I used the Site Menu because the search in the upper right came back as an error.

On Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 10:28:18 AM EST, Rob Giuliano via groups.io <kb8rco@...> wrote:

Yes.
The wiki has the infomration you seek - and  answers to many other such questions:

I had an issue doing a search on the wiki.  Not sure if that is a temporary issue or something has gone wrong.
I'll try again later and see if it works.

On Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 10:17:39 AM EST, Mike Cooper <w7osg2@...> wrote:

On the left side of the screen is a list of callsigns heard, but they are in different colors and some have an asterisks after it and some have a asterisk and a number after it etc.

Is there somewhere that explains what all that means?

Mike - W7OSG

Michael

thank you