Topics

APRSIS 32

ve6frc@...

After lots of searching, can anyone tell me where I have to go to turn off Tactical?. I have this one call who will crash my computer as the APRSIS32 runs out of memory. No matter how many times I say NO to the" Trust TACITAL Assignments From".

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Don't say "No", say "Never".  "No" answers the immediate one.  "Never" will not even queue up new ones.

Can you tell me who the source call is?  I'd really like to know what s/he's sending that can crash APRSIS32.

On 2/24/2020 2:22 PM, ve6frc@... wrote:
After lots of searching, can anyone tell me where I have to go to turn off Tactical?. I have this one call who will crash my computer as the APRSIS32 runs out of memory. No matter how many times I say NO to the" Trust TACITAL Assignments From".

ve6frc@...

Hi Lynn.

The call is VE7LDR and exactly every 15 min. it sends me a TACTICAL alert. It just keeps going till I get a message saying low memory on the computer. If I don't clear it every few days, program crashes.I will try and attach a pic of the options available to me. The options I have are  "Yes"   "Always"   "No"  . If you can tell me where the "Never" button is, it would be much appreciated.

Fred Hillhouse

Next time it ask for you to respond, select ‘Never’ rather than “yes” or ‘no’.

Fred N7FMH

The call is VE7LDR and exactly every 15 min. it sends me a TACTICAL alert. It just keeps going till I get a message saying low memory on the computer. If I don't clear it every few days, program crashes.I will try and attach a pic of the options available to me. The options I have are  "Yes"   "Always"   "No"  . If you can tell me where the "Never" button is, it would be much appreciated.

ve6frc@...

Here is my options. Might have to scroll to see options.

Lynn Deffenbaugh

What version are you running from Help / About?

On 2/24/2020 3:48 PM, ve6frc@... wrote:
Here is my options. Might have to scroll to see options.

ve6frc@...

Build 2012/08/30 09:19

Lynn Deffenbaugh

You need the latest development version for "Never" support.  Read:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:development-version

On 2/24/2020 5:53 PM, ve6frc@... wrote:
Build 2012/08/30 09:19

ve6frc@...

Ok, Thanks for that. Will give it a go shortly.
Thanks again.
Fred Cnossen
VE6FRC