Topics

APRS Passcode

KC8HLU

Hello, my name is Casey.
New to APRS. I have been listening to a local amateur radio club station transmitting APRS data for a few days. I have set up UZ7HO soundmodem on my PC, and configured APRSIS32. All seems to be working well. It's been great fun listening and watching as signals are received and interpreted. I'm getting to a point now where I would like to start sending transmissions of my own. I understand I will need a passcode in order for my data to be accepted into the APRS-IS network. Could somebody here help me with getting the passcode?

KC8HLU
Grand Haven, Michigan

Lynn Deffenbaugh

When you need a passcode, please follow the instructions at:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:passcode

Casey's passcode has been sent off-list.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32

On 9/22/2020 1:10 PM, KC8HLU wrote:
Hello, my name is Casey.
New to APRS. I have been listening to a local amateur radio club station transmitting APRS data for a few days. I have set up UZ7HO soundmodem on my PC, and configured APRSIS32. All seems to be working well. It's been great fun listening and watching as signals are received and interpreted. I'm getting to a point now where I would like to start sending transmissions of my own. I understand I will need a passcode in order for my data to be accepted into the APRS-IS network. Could somebody here help me with getting the passcode?

KC8HLU
Grand Haven, Michigan