From: APRSISCE@groups.io [mailto:APRSISCE@groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael McNamara via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2020 1:53 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: [APRSISCE] APRS

I’m new to aprs. I’m using a ftm100de and  kantronics kpc-3 plus. My question is, what computer program should I use to configure the kpc-3, to use with aprs.

Avast logo

Michael McNamara

Thank you Fred. I’ll give it a try.

Mike N3MRM

On Aug 6, 2020, at 1:58 PM, Fred Hillhouse <fmhillhouse@...> wrote:

On the one I had, I used a terminal emulator. At the time I used HyperTerminal PE. Now I would use PuTTY.

Fred N7FMH