Access to this BBS group question

KD7YZ Bob <kd7yz@...>

Hi

Gary, WW8O hasn't access to his OLD email addy ... thus can NOT log onto this Forum to get a passcode for the development version.

can some cool 'Official' email to him right now?

WW80@TWC.COM

tnx es 73

KD7YZ Bob EM88LL

Steve

done

73
KF6WAX

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 1:26 PM KD7YZ Bob <kd7yz@...> wrote:
Hi

Gary, WW8O hasn't access to his OLD email addy ... thus can NOT log onto this Forum to get a passcode for the development version.

can some cool 'Official' email to him right now?

WW80@...

tnx es 73

KD7YZ Bob EM88LL

Gary S

my system crash and I have a new system and I need my passcode  please help   ww8o gary

Gary, WW8O hasn't access to his OLD email addy ... thus can NOT log onto this Forum to get a passcode for the development version.

can some cool 'Official' email to him right now?

WW80@...

tnx es 73

KD7YZ Bob EM88LL

Steve

I have tried to send an email containing a passcode to the address below but it just gets bounced with this message,

Address not found

Your message wasn't delivered to WW80@... because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

Until this ham resolves his email address I can do no more,

73
Steve,  KF6WAX

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 1:26 PM KD7YZ Bob <kd7yz@...> wrote:
Hi

Gary, WW8O hasn't access to his OLD email addy ... thus can NOT log onto this Forum to get a passcode for the development version.

can some cool 'Official' email to him right now?

WW80@...

tnx es 73

KD7YZ Bob EM88LL

Steve

I have been unable to send a passcode to the email address attached to this message,

Address not found

Your message wasn't delivered to WW80@... because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

Until its owner resolves the issues with this email address I can do no more,

73

Steve,  KF6WAX

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 1:31 PM Gary S <ww8o@...> wrote:
my system crash and I have a new system and I need my passcode  please help   ww8o gary

Gary, WW8O hasn't access to his OLD email addy ... thus can NOT log onto this Forum to get a passcode for the development version.

can some cool 'Official' email to him right now?

WW80@...

tnx es 73

KD7YZ Bob EM88LL

Brian Webster

Looks like his email is ww8”o” and not zero based on his reply to the list.

Brian N2KGC

Gary, WW8O hasn't access to his OLD email addy ... thus can NOT log onto this Forum to get a passcode for the development version.

can some cool 'Official' email to him right now?

WW80@...

tnx es 73

KD7YZ Bob EM88LL

Michael Coslo

Perhaps he could subscribe to the group with his new address? What am I missing here?

- 73 Mike N3LI -

On May 17, 2020, at 11:43 AM, Brian Webster via groups.io <radiowebst=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Looks like his email is ww8”o” and not zero based on his reply to the list.

Brian N2KGC

Gary, WW8O hasn't access to his OLD email addy ... thus can NOT log onto this Forum to get a passcode for the development version.

can some cool 'Official' email to him right now?

WW80@TWC.COM

tnx es 73

KD7YZ Bob EM88LL

Rob Giuliano

Not missing anything. All has been taken care of.