??

Glenn O'Connor

I've just seen the circled item recently.
'Splain it please.

Wikidot isn't searchable and could not find a reference in the groups here.

73,
Glenn-K0ION

Adam Mahnke

havingĀ never seen this before I don't know 100% but my first question is, what are you filters for packetsĀ seen in your scroller?

I'm guessing it's an internal packet of some kind but I have my scroller filtered to only display RF stations.

Adam
KC2ANT

On Thu, Aug 18, 2022 at 2:56 PM Glenn O'Connor <ka0lnr37@...> wrote:
I've just seen the circled item recently.
'Splain it please.

Wikidot isn't searchable and could not find a reference in the groups here.

73,
Glenn-K0ION

Rob Giuliano

*Int* as in "internally generated"
You can get rid of this from the Menu >Configure >Scroller >No Internals

Lynn will have to provide additional details.

On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 02:56:16 PM EDT, Glenn O'Connor <ka0lnr37@...> wrote:

I've just seen the circled item recently.
'Splain it please.

Wikidot isn't searchable and could not find a reference in the groups here.

73,
Glenn-K0ION

Glenn O'Connor

I've done as you suggested Robert and the 'internal' has been suppressed.
I don't recall ever having seen that before even after new installs
of the program.

Thanks again to this 'stay on top of it' group of operators!

73,
Glenn-K0ION