Adding another radio with Packet-decode input

NR4U Bob AFMARS

What I mean is, I have an IC-9700 I sometimes use to decode packet on 144.390 .
This is in addition to the full-time Kenwood D710G .

The IC-9700 has two USB-Codecs of its own.

I do not see a way to make a new APRSIS32 "Port" that would be able to decode from the Rx-Usb-Audio-Codec of the 9700 .

Lynn Deffenbaugh

APRSIS32 does not support audio decoding.  For such purposes it requires a soundcard TNC like Direwolf, UZ7HO's SoundModem, or AGWPE.

On 1/10/2022 7:45 AM, KD7YZ Bob wrote:
What I mean is, I have an IC-9700 I sometimes use to decode packet on 144.390 .
This is in addition to the full-time Kenwood D710G .

The IC-9700 has two USB-Codecs of its own.

I do not see a way to make a new APRSIS32 "Port" that would be able to decode from the Rx-Usb-Audio-Codec of the 9700 .

NR4U Bob AFMARS

Hi Lynn.
OK, I am using both UZ7 and AGWPE though not at the same time.

So, on AGWPE at the moment, I am seeing decodes through my IC-9700 .

I made a port AGW type. It is listeniung on localhost:8000

But I never get anything seen on APRSIS32.