From: APRSISCE@groups.io <APRSISCE@groups.io> on behalf of Don Woodward via groups.io <dbwoodw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2021 12:37 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io <APRSISCE@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [APRSISCE] New Install on Windows 10

The file I downloaded is an EXE - should I change to ZIP and extract it?

Don W.
KD4APP

From: Don Woodward <dbwoodw@...>
Date: 12/28/21 12:32 (GMT-05:00)
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: [APRSISCE] New Install on Windows 10

Trying to install on Windows 10 - getting a flashing bar shown below and progress is not moving - I put in my call sign and the passcode given to me by Lynn.

Any idea why it's not working?

73's and TIA,

Don W.
KD4APP