Follow window pop-ups

Don Woodward

I'm running APRISISCE under Windows as an iGATE (two way).

A "Follow" window periodically pops up and I have been closing it manually.

Is there a way to prevent this pop-up?

TIA and 73,

Don W.
KD4APP
EM84au

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Check if you have a nickname declared for that station.

Or close the multitrack and then restart APRSIS32.

On 11/1/2021 9:07 AM, Don Woodward wrote:
I'm running APRISISCE under Windows as an iGATE (two way).

A "Follow" window periodically pops up and I have been closing it manually.

Is there a way to prevent this pop-up?

TIA and 73,

Don W.
KD4APP
EM84au

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Ah, or alternatively it is a Mic-E-initiated popup.  Check your Configure / Mic-E Notifications for any that are enabled that have  "New" option as these will automatically open a new multi-track window when that status is received.

This is my implementation of the action items described at http://aprs.org/aprs12/EmergencyCode.txt

"CENTER" - I just generate a message as this is really abused

"CENTER and ZOOM" - Will open a new multi-track and generate a message

"CENTER and ZOOM and ALARM" - Will open a new multi-track that flashes (IIRC)

The station itself is also drawn with a colored border as indicated in the menu options below.  And the Station information display will show the most recently received Mic-E status, if any.

On 11/1/2021 9:07 AM, Don Woodward wrote:
I'm running APRISISCE under Windows as an iGATE (two way).

A "Follow" window periodically pops up and I have been closing it manually.

Is there a way to prevent this pop-up?

TIA and 73,

Don W.
KD4APP
EM84au

Don Woodward

Thanks - I choose "Suppress Notifications" - I'll see how that goes.

73's

Don W.
KD4APP
EM84au