From: Greg Depew <goatherder_4891@...>
Date: 8/1/21 06:42 (GMT-05:00)
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: [APRSISCE] ANSRVR issues

Hi Lynn and group, another question. Noticed the last couple days that when I've been putting myself in groups on the ANSRVR that I sometimes get a REJ message followed by an ACK message. The REJ is coming from an OE3XWJ from Austria. Any insight into why?

KB3KBR Greg. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Lynn, would it be possible to implement some kind of save  button? I just spent the last 2 hours making objects for my QRU server making 23 objects for a grand total of 125 objects.

  I restarted the program as I know that makes the Xml save. When it came back up I only have 102 objects. Lost every single one I made.

Any advice?

KB3KBR Greg. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Greg Depew