ANSRVR issues

Greg Depew

Oh follow on that I forgot before sending. Whatever happened to the automated systems that put rocket and balloon launches in the groups? 

KB3KBR Greg. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 8/1/21 06:42 (GMT-05:00)
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: [APRSISCE] ANSRVR issues

Hi Lynn and group, another question. Noticed the last couple days that when I've been putting myself in groups on the ANSRVR that I sometimes get a REJ message followed by an ACK message. The REJ is coming from an OE3XWJ from Austria. Any insight into why?

Date: 7/28/21 05:23 (GMT-05:00)
Subject: [APRSISCE] Save button

Lynn, would it be possible to implement some kind of save  button? I just spent the last 2 hours making objects for my QRU server making 23 objects for a grand total of 125 objects.

I restarted the program as I know that makes the Xml save. When it came back up I only have 102 objects. Lost every single one I made. 

Any advice?

Greg Depew

Hi Lynn and group, another question. Noticed the last couple days that when I've been putting myself in groups on the ANSRVR that I sometimes get a REJ message followed by an ACK message. The REJ is coming from an OE3XWJ from Austria. Any insight into why?

Date: 7/28/21 05:23 (GMT-05:00)
Subject: [APRSISCE] Save button

Lynn, would it be possible to implement some kind of save  button? I just spent the last 2 hours making objects for my QRU server making 23 objects for a grand total of 125 objects.

I restarted the program as I know that makes the Xml save. When it came back up I only have 102 objects. Lost every single one I made. 

Any advice?