hashtag aka pound sign missing

Glenn O'Connor

Found the broken wire feeding the TM-V71. I should have recognized the lack of recovered audio when the * next to the should have heard stations disappeared also on the heard list.

Aye yi yi!

Larry Nelson

Hi Glenn
Sorry didn’t mean to send that message.

On Jul 9, 2021, at 3:40 PM, Glenn O'Connor <ka0lnr37@...> wrote:

Hello all. I've noticed recently that after a successful retransmission onto RF from IS in the past, a "#" would present
itself in the Heard list. I no longer see that.

What say ye?

73,
Glenn-KF0ED <hashtag.PNG>

Larry Nelson

Yes due to technical difficulty I’m off line. i plan to bring everything back up on line hopefully tomorrow. I also plan to program my FT2XDR HT and a base radio for ARRS. I’ll be back up on the air soon because I intent to use this for Skywarn and Emcomm.
73’s
Larry

On Jul 9, 2021, at 3:40 PM, Glenn O'Connor <ka0lnr37@...> wrote:

Hello all. I've noticed recently that after a successful retransmission onto RF from IS in the past, a "#" would present
itself in the Heard list. I no longer see that.

What say ye?

73,
Glenn-KF0ED <hashtag.PNG>

Lynn Deffenbaugh

IIRC, the # means that the packet was received inside a 3rd party packet.  If those used to show up and are no longer showing up, and they were from your own transmissions, then you are no longer hearing a digipeat of your IS-to-RF gated 3rd party packets.