Weather object oddity

T W

Hi Lynn, here you go.

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Can you both send me your APRSIS32.xml configuration file along with the APRSIS32*.log file that corresponds to when the other objects quit transmitting after the wxnow.txt file error?  Send direct to KJ4ERJ @ arrl.net please.

On 4/23/2021 1:22 PM, T W via groups.io wrote:
Mine is is doing the same thing. We should ask on the aprsis message board.
On 23 Apr 2021, at 04:19, Greg Depew <goatherder_4891@...> wrote:

Hi all, I've just recently gotten a Davis Vantage Vue weather station that I have hooked to the computer running Cumulus Mx. Cumulus is providing the Wxnow.txt file.

 However I've noticed that if Cumulus stops for whatever reason, and Aprsis32 can't parse the file it stops sending the Weather object.

 WAD, but it also stops all other objects from being transmitted too.
Anyone else running a weather station able to confirm this?

KB3KBR Greg. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

T W

Mine is is doing the same thing. We should ask on the aprsis message board.

On 23 Apr 2021, at 04:19, Greg Depew <goatherder_4891@...> wrote:

Hi all, I've just recently gotten a Davis Vantage Vue weather station that I have hooked to the computer running Cumulus Mx. Cumulus is providing the Wxnow.txt file.

 However I've noticed that if Cumulus stops for whatever reason, and Aprsis32 can't parse the file it stops sending the Weather object.

 WAD, but it also stops all other objects from being transmitted too.
Anyone else running a weather station able to confirm this?

KB3KBR Greg. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Greg Depew