I need help .. with SCS tracker and gateway. Can someone talk to me? I can probalby fix this in seconds if I knew what I was doing wrong.

Patrick Connor

I do not have a Robust Packet modem. My only other suggestion is to try another APRS client or a terminal program like LX Term or QT Term, or whatever you have on your Raspberry Pi. Maybe looking at the raw data will tell you something.

Patrick (N3TSZ)

On Sunday, January 17, 2021, 07:57:11 PM EST, <macclad44@...> wrote:

I've been thru that a zillion times. I've got some other problems.  I need to talk to someone.  Patrick, do you have an RP gateway working right now?

macclad44@...

I've been thru that a zillion times. I've got some other problems.  I need to talk to someone.  Patrick, do you have an RP gateway working right now?

Patrick Connor

I found this manual for the SCS tracker. It contains a page with instructions to set up APRSIS32 to work with the SCS tracker. I hope this helps.

Patrick (N3TSZ)

On Sunday, January 17, 2021, 06:37:35 PM EST, macclad44@... <macclad44@...> wrote:

Ugh. I've spent 40 hours and no headway.  I seem to hear others, they seem to hear me  because there's transmissions back and forth, but I see NO dialogue in the logger for that port.  Yet it must be working bi-direcitonally or it wouldn't respond back to whatever is calling me.
Can someone please respond and possiibly set up a very quick phone call?  The more familiar with the program you are, the quicker I can get this done an get off of everyone's backs.

I really appreciate the help.
Jeff
N7TTQ

macclad44@...