APRS.FI

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Good to know!  Thanks for the update.

On 12/11/2020 10:10 AM, Mike Cooper wrote:
Well, after much review I discovered that the Range under Config/General was only really set to 5 miles. Once that was adjusted up to 50 everything fell into place.

Mike Cooper

Well, after much review I discovered that the Range under Config/General was only really set to 5 miles. Once that was adjusted up to 50 everything fell into place.

Fred Hillhouse

I looked at the first station of question. N7TBR.

From APRS.FI:

From APRS Direct:

On Findu:

On APRSIS32:

Not available on my instance since it has aged out. The last packet was a 3 hours ago. If you add N7TBR* to your buddy list, it may stick around longer.

APRS.FI and APRS Direct maintains history. May be that explains some of it. The time on in the pictures are EST.

Fred N7FMH

Avast logo

Mike Cooper

There is an N7TBR that is on APRSIS32 and AGWtracer but not on APRS.FI
There is an NF7T-N and NF7T mobile on APRS.FI but not on either AGWTracker or APRSIS32
There is an N5EIL-1 that is on APRS.FI and AGWtracker but not on APRSIS32

The Biggest Discrepancy appears to be what I have found out to be Dstar spots, Black Diamond with a "D" in the middle on APRS.FI and a B" n AGWTracker
i.e. W7MTC-B and KG6JE-B their details list them as having a 440 voice component

I have three ports running:
APRS-IS the default hat comes with the system
APRIS-NA that is set up to go to Northwest.APRS2.net
APRIS-RF that is my F port running through Packet engine pro to a KAM and Yaesu FT2900

Mike Cooper

There is an N7TBR that is on APRSIS32 and AGWtracer but not on APRS.FI
There is an NF7T-N and NF7T mobile on APRS.FI but not on either AGWTracker or APRSIS32
There is an N5EIL-1 that is on APRS.FI and AGWtracker but not on APRSIS32

The Biggest Discrepancy appears to be what I have found out to be Dstar spots, Black Diamond with a "D" in the middle on APRS.FI and a B" n AGWTracker
i.e. W7MTC-B and KG6JE-B their details list them as having a 440 voice component

I have three ports running:
APRS-IS the default hat comes with the system
APRIS-NA that is set up to go to Northwest.APRS2.net
APRIS-RF that is my F port running through Packet engine pro to a KAM and Yaesu FT2900

Fred Hillhouse

It still won’t show stations that only go to APRS.FI.