My TNC...an oldie but goodie

James Jones, AB4D

That is modern by what I am using. My original KPC3, it only had firmware version 5.1, so I burned a new EPROM with the last available firmware Ver 8.2.

Still works great for APRS.

Jim AB4D

Glenn O'Connor

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/d710

Arte Booten

Somewhere around here I've got one of its ancestors, a PCB-88. That's a PK-88 on a full length ISA board to mount inside the computer. I've also got a HAL P-38 HF modem. Similar form factor, does RTTY,  AMTOR,  PACTOR  I & CLOVER. Now, if I could find an old PC that could fit them ...

Ramakrishnan K.A.

I want to know how I can use Kenwood 710 for aprs if you can guide me

On Sat, Nov 7, 2020, 3:03 AM Glenn O'Connor <ka0lnr37@...> wrote:
Just thought I would share to the group which vintage TNC I'm using.

Patrick Connor

And a Radio Shack power supply. That's sooooo last century.

Patrick (N3TSZ)

On Friday, November 6, 2020, 04:52:51 PM EST, Glenn O'Connor <ka0lnr37@...> wrote:

One doesn't see the AEA, now Timewave, products get much acknowledgment. That -900 is ca early 90's.

Even the APRS To-call doesn't list the manufacturer's product, past or present.

Glenn O'Connor

One doesn't see the AEA, now Timewave, products get much acknowledgment. That -900 is ca early 90's.

Even the APRS To-call doesn't list the manufacturer's product, past or present.

Don Eklund

Wow nice.   I never saw one of those before.