Topics

DEVELOPMENT Version 2020/04/27 16:06 Available

R. Patrick Ryan

DEVELOPMENT Version 2020/04/27 16:06 Available, Please Check About

Downloaded and installed the development version today on my KC6VVT terminal Win7 program

Love this easy update method within the APRSIS32 program, just click ABOUT and answer YES to download and install.,

No idea what changed, but nice to help out. Thanks, Lyn!

73 de Pat KC6VVT

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Scroll back through the messages in the group.  Every release has a short message (sometimes not so short) about what was changed.

On 4/28/2020 11:37 AM, R. Patrick Ryan wrote:
DEVELOPMENT Version 2020/04/27 16:06 Available, Please Check About

Downloaded and installed the development version today on my KC6VVT terminal Win7 program

Love this easy update method within the APRSIS32 program, just click ABOUT and answer YES to download and install.,

No idea what changed, but nice to help out. Thanks, Lyn!

73 de Pat KC6VVT

Jose Manuel Martinez Barbera

Where can I download the development version?

El mar., 28 abr. 2020 a las 17:53, Lynn Deffenbaugh (<kj4erj@...>) escribió:
Scroll back through the messages in the group.  Every release has a
short message (sometimes not so short) about what was changed.

On 4/28/2020 11:37 AM, R. Patrick Ryan wrote:
> DEVELOPMENT Version 2020/04/27 16:06 Available, Please Check About
>
> Downloaded and installed the development version today on my KC6VVT terminal Win7 program
>
> Love this easy update method within the APRSIS32 program, just click ABOUT and answer YES to download and install.,
>
> No idea what changed, but nice to help out.  Thanks, Lyn!
>
> 73 de Pat KC6VVT

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Check your About.  If you're configured for development, it will offer to download it.

If it says you are current and the date is 2012 sometime, you need to follow the instructions at:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:development-version

On 4/28/2020 1:24 PM, Jose Manuel Martinez Barbera wrote:
Where can I download the development version?

El mar., 28 abr. 2020 a las 17:53, Lynn Deffenbaugh (<kj4erj@...>) escribió:
Scroll back through the messages in the group.  Every release has a
short message (sometimes not so short) about what was changed.

On 4/28/2020 11:37 AM, R. Patrick Ryan wrote:
> DEVELOPMENT Version 2020/04/27 16:06 Available, Please Check About
>
> Downloaded and installed the development version today on my KC6VVT terminal Win7 program
>
> Love this easy update method within the APRSIS32 program, just click ABOUT and answer YES to download and install.,
>
> No idea what changed, but nice to help out.  Thanks, Lyn!
>
> 73 de Pat KC6VVT

Fred Hillhouse

Where can I download the development version?

El mar., 28 abr. 2020 a las 17:53, Lynn Deffenbaugh (<kj4erj@...>) escribió:

Scroll back through the messages in the group.  Every release has a
short message (sometimes not so short) about what was changed.

On 4/28/2020 11:37 AM, R. Patrick Ryan wrote:
> DEVELOPMENT Version 2020/04/27 16:06 Available, Please Check About
>
> Downloaded and installed the development version today on my KC6VVT terminal Win7 program
>
> Love this easy update method within the APRSIS32 program, just click ABOUT and answer YES to download and install.,
>
> No idea what changed, but nice to help out.  Thanks, Lyn!
>
> 73 de Pat KC6VVT

Avast logo