Corrected default FT8 -SSID (Dev: 2020/04/27 14:13)

Steven Joerger

On 4/27/2020 2:31 PM, Lynn Deffenbaugh wrote:
While working on that last informational message, I noticed that I ahd the wrong default -SSID for FT8 objects.  It is now -F8 as I originally intended.
Oh, and if you decide to play with JS8Call and APRSIS32, adding "u/APJ8*" to your filter will also get you all APRS packets generated by the APRSIS support built into JS8Call.  That's JS8Call's official ToCall.  Shortly after I fired up my JS8Call-monitoring instance, I received:
I just updated my application to the build 2020/04/27 14:13 and it still crashes when I try to create a FT8 object.

I get as far as selecting my ALL.TXT file, another window opens briefly then the application shutsdown and restarts.

Please advise?

Steve N4TQU

Lynn Deffenbaugh