Corrected default FT8 -SSID (Dev: 2020/04/27 14:13)

Steven Joerger

On 4/27/2020 2:31 PM, Lynn Deffenbaugh wrote:
While working on that last informational message, I noticed that I ahd the wrong default -SSID for FT8 objects.  It is now -F8 as I originally intended.
Oh, and if you decide to play with JS8Call and APRSIS32, adding "u/APJ8*" to your filter will also get you all APRS packets generated by the APRSIS support built into JS8Call.  That's JS8Call's official ToCall.  Shortly after I fired up my JS8Call-monitoring instance, I received:
Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32
I just updated my application to the build 2020/04/27 14:13 and it still crashes when I try to create a FT8 object.

I get as far as selecting my ALL.TXT file, another window opens briefly then the application shutsdown and restarts.

Please advise?

Steve N4TQU

Lynn Deffenbaugh

While working on that last informational message, I noticed that I ahd the wrong default -SSID for FT8 objects.  It is now -F8 as I originally intended.

Oh, and if you decide to play with JS8Call and APRSIS32, adding "u/APJ8*" to your filter will also get you all APRS packets generated by the APRSIS support built into JS8Call.  That's JS8Call's official ToCall.  Shortly after I fired up my JS8Call-monitoring instance, I received:

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32