Topics

ME

pat obrien

How do you get rid of the ME in the setup, I have filled the windows popup 4x, and it still comes up me, I have got the qth down and dragged it to transmit and still ME, Any help appreciated.
POB/K8LEN

Lynn Deffenbaugh

I am trying to understand your problem.  It sounds like you may be running the .EXE in a protected directory causing it to not be able to record its current configuration.

Or if you're trying to get rid of ME, that's the label that APRSIS32 puts on the current station.  It will be visible at all times.

What popup have you filled 4 times?  That's another indication that the configuration is not being saved properly, likely due to running in a non-writeable directory or executing directly out of the .ZIP file.  You might want to check:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/initial-startup