Topics

APRSIS32

Neal Harden

Hallo Lynn

I thought I had set up APRSIS on my laptop, about a year ago.  For some reason I now cannot find it.  I need to use it for an upcoming Scouting event so could I please re-register and have access to the files.

Thanks

Neal Harden

M1EKM

Gloucestershire UK

Steve

Passcode for M1EKM is 13976

This passcode will work for any -SSID (http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:ssids) you choose to use.
Because it is actually the APRS-IS network passcode, it should also work with other APRS-IS client software.

73
Steve, KF6WAX

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 12:41 PM Neal Harden via Groups.Io <gnharden=btopenworld.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hallo Lynn

I thought I had set up APRSIS on my laptop, about a year ago.  For some reason I now cannot find it.  I need to use it for an upcoming Scouting event so could I please re-register and have access to the files.

Thanks

Neal Harden

M1EKM

Gloucestershire UK

Lynn Deffenbaugh

You can download APRSIS32 from the following link.  You'll likely also want to upgrade to the latest development version immediately after installing and applying your APRS-IS passcode.