Aprsis32 on my Android sees on my computer doesn't see my Android?

K7OI-Mark

RF only

K7OI-Mark

Hi
Aprs droid.org by Georg Lukas on my phone. IS only.

Aprsis32(latest release updated today). RF only at this time. On HP running Windows 11.
To Signalink USB. Into a 857d on FM at 10w out. Antenna is at 10ft.mobile whip by Comet 19.5 inches.
Antenna and height and rig is going to change.
After I'm comfortable with the program and set up. Been at aprs for over 12 years. It's much better now.
So 1st question was k7oi-8 running agw packet engine pro and signalink isn't showing up on my Aprs droid. It is now. When I transmit it pops up.

2nd quest. My Aprs droid running IS has not shown up at all on my computer AGW rd only station.
Also digipeater only works in Kiss not agw correct?

K7OI(Mark)

Lynn Deffenbaugh

It would help if you detailed exactly what each of your stations is.  What software, what hardware, and whether they are APRS-IS or RF or both.

And yes, hopefully no one is taking "massive traffic" from online to RF.  Remember, RF is only a 1200 baud shared channel!

On 12/11/2019 5:28 PM, K7OI-Mark wrote:
Hello I have a theory about this.

My droid Aprsis app sees my computer k7oi-8. Rd only

My computer k7oi-8 doesn't see droid or any input k7oi-9 or k7oi-7.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is it because no one is digipeating massive traffic from online to rd side?
The later is my guess. I don't have internet in the shack.
Is there a fix?

K7oi Mark in Tucson

K7OI-Mark