Topics

Map fading

patrick lambert

Guys my map is fading. The object on the map are ok but in the background, the map is fading. I can see it but its almost all white. Any one have this problem? Thanks.

Télécharger Outlook pour Android

Randy Love

Press and hold your right arrow key.
That should 'darken' your map.
Pressing the left arrow key makes it lighter, or 'faded'

73,
Randy
WF5X

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 12:55 PM patrick lambert <lambertinos@...> wrote:
Guys my map is fading. The object on the map are ok but in the background, the map is fading. I can see it but its almost all white. Any one have this problem? Thanks.

Télécharger Outlook pour Android

patrick lambert

Wow thanks so much, now the map its really showing.