Topics

ISS APRS Clip via APRSIS/32

KD7YZ Bob <kd7yz@...>

Saw this on my "MaP" AND DUNNO WHAT OR WHY IT IS THERE ... THOUGH AT THE EXACT TIME i WAS BOT DECODING iss aprs ON 145.825 AS WELL AS sending CQ an my Pos report.

so how is it I see K4ERJ there ?

Maybe a near overhead pass?

... ahhhh, I see, I took a screen shot and can post it, it seems....

here is a 'copy' of the msg text ...

---------------------------------
ISS
Msg4Pass
Multi: 11/11 Points 1 Parts
ML: }k1lpNgoSz@s2c,N29@)S"g-pN{

Sym: Sat/Pacsat (\S)
App: Experimental (TLE)
FromCtr: 30.4mi SE
FromME: 30.4mi SE (128º)
GridSquare: EM88rf03qb
3813.2639N 08234.6656W
Time: 00-00 19:57:56h
2019-10-19 19:57:57 (8m)
KJ4ERJ-15->TCPIP*

Glenn OConnor <kf0ed@...>

I see those occasionally. It's from Lynn's station/server feed, I believe.

On Sat, Oct 19, 2019 at 15:11, KD7YZ Bob
<kd7yz@...> wrote:
[...]

ok

so this, despite having the ISS Sat-Icon, is generated by Lynn and not over RF?

KD7YZ Bob <kd7yz@...>

how about I attach it via the email point rather than the BB-site?

so I attached ISS-Clip.JPG to this

--
73
Bob KD7YZ

Lynn Deffenbaugh

See http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:satsrv

On 10/19/2019 4:28 PM, KD7YZ Bob wrote:
ok

so this, despite having the ISS Sat-Icon, is generated by Lynn and not over RF?

Glenn OConnor <kf0ed@...>

Interesting. I'll have to study this more, Lynn.

We've a local ham who's scripted to send via RF, passes of the Fox birds. They'll start showing on my heard list when approaching in range and continue until out of the local range.