Topics

Redownload APRSISCE

Burt N Sammis

My computer recently crashed and I lost APRSIS/32.
I have a passcode so all I need is the address to redownload.

Thanks;
Burt
AF5AA

Randy Love

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 5:09 PM Burt Sammis kango03@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

My computer recently crashed and I lost APRSIS/32.
I have a passcode so all I need is the address to redownload.

Thanks;
Burt
AF5AA

Lynn Deffenbaugh

And remember to edit the APRSIS32.XML to re-enable development mode and then use About to download the latest version if that's what you're after.