From: Rob Giuliano kb8rco@... [aprsisce]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 7:30 AM
To: Joe nss@... [aprsisce]
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] It Works GREAT!

Glad you got it working!

It explains the elements you are looking at.

Joe WB9SBD

I'd like to listen there.

what frequency and what mode or settings?

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com

On 8/12/2019 4:54 PM, dodd.pc@... [aprsisce] wrote:
Hi Robert

Thanks for that link.

I am also using the soundcard modem with aprsisce on 30m.

Peter Dodd
VK7KPC-10