Topics

Sorry for this Test

Joe WB9SBD

This is only a test just joined but can not view web page for group.
Want to see if E Mail part at least works.
Joe WB9SBD

Lynn Deffenbaugh

It works.

On 8/11/2019 7:36 PM, Joe nss@... [aprsisce] wrote:
This is only a test just joined but can not view web page for group.
Want to see if E Mail part at least works.
Joe WB9SBD

Arnold Harding - KQ6DI

Joe,

Could the "problem" with the website be that it is not "secure"?  The website is fine for me, but it does not show a secure connection.

Arnold, KQ6DI

On August 11, 2019 at 4:36 PM "Joe nss@... [aprsisce]" <aprsisce@...> wrote:

This is only a test just joined but can not view web page for group.
Want to see if E Mail part at least works.
Joe WB9SBD

Christopher Rose

My ISP web email won't let me see messages from this list. Have to use microsoft mail client to read the messages.

Could the "problem" with the website be that it is not "secure"?  The website is fine for me, but it does not show a secure connection.

Arnold, KQ6DI

On August 11, 2019 at 4:36 PM "Joe nss@... [aprsisce]" <aprsisce@...> wrote:

This is only a test just joined but can not view web page for group.
Want to see if E Mail part at least works.
Joe WB9SBD

Joe WB9SBD

nO IT IS A MESS ISSUE i HAVE WITH every yAHOO PAGE, i DESCRIBE BELOW,,

Yahoo has been all messed up for me for geez ten years?

When I go to a page like this it wants me to log in.

I try to but it complains that the password does not match.

So I try to do the help with password thing, to retrieve password.

and I give it the info, and it tells me there is no such user using that E-Mail address.

OK so I try to make a whole new account, and put in that exact same E-Mail address, and guess what?

It tells me I can not use that E-Mail address because it is already in use.

No such user, and already in use at the same time.

so every group I do has been strictly via E-Mail.

I was hoping to be able to read some of the already posts, to maybe get my questions answered there, but cant get in, so I guess I will have to ask Via the E-Mail even tho the question may have been just answered yesterday he he he

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com