Topics

How to get Scroller back along the left-side ?

KD7YZ Bob

Whatever I 'configured', made the Scrolling list of stations and such, move from all along the Left-Side to a tiny are of the Upper-Left ... namely, there are 5 lines only.

--
73
Bob KD7YZ

Mark, KE6BB

CONFIGURATION>SCREEN>ORIENTATION> then click on WIDE, NARROW or AUTOMATIC.  In WIDE, the scroller will be about 5 lines long along the left side as you are seeing.  In NARROW, the scroller will be a long narrow bar the entire length of the window.  In AUTOMATIC, it will "AUTOMATICALLY" switch between WIDE and NARROW based on the proportions of the window that it is in.  Grab the lower right corner of the screen and move it around and you will see the modes change from one to the other based on the dimensions of the window.

While I was working for a living, I learned that I loved troubleshooting complex systems.  I worked with mechanical systems, electrical systems, and various computers on several very complex aircraft.  Keep the questions coming.  I love 'em even if I don't know the answers to all of them.  I am looking a lot of things up that I haven't touched for several years.

Mark
KE6BB

On 7/19/2019 18:02, Mark Petiford rv6amark@yahoo.com [aprsisce] wrote:
CONFIGURATION>SCREEN>ORIENTATION> then click on WIDE, NARROW
Yay Mark, the Elmer again. Perfect. Back to "normal"

Were u able to tell if I moved any RF to Internet Side after I made the other changes?

Or, is this better off-list so as not to clutter with beginner trivia ?

--
73
Bob KD7YZ

Lynn Deffenbaugh

On list is fine with me.  One of my standard sayings is that for every question that is asked, there's likely more than the asker interested in the answer.

On 7/19/2019 7:00 PM, Bob KD7YZ kd7yz@denstarfarm.us [aprsisce] wrote:
On 7/19/2019 18:02, Mark Petiford rv6amark@yahoo.com [aprsisce] wrote:
CONFIGURATION>SCREEN>ORIENTATION> then click on WIDE, NARROW
Yay Mark, the Elmer again. Perfect. Back to "normal"

Were u able to tell if I moved any RF to Internet Side after I made the
other changes?

Or, is this better off-list so as not to clutter with beginner trivia ?

--
73
Bob KD7YZ
AMSAT LM #901

------------------------------------
Posted by: Bob KD7YZ <kd7yz@denstarfarm.us>

Yahoo Groups Links

Rob Giuliano

I would add ...
Putting thed infomration on the list does a few other key things:
1.  Allows others to provide their experiences and participate or at least
     move the issue higher on the search list.
2.  (Possible) brings more recent information/updates to on the topic
3.  Spurs thoughts on related topics and possibey 'related' adds information