Topics

Assistance please

Frank Kostelac

I have APRSis32 running  and it seems to function correctly with the exception of no RF transmit or receive.

The ports look good and I see the beacon on findu but no RF.

When I use putty, i see the data from the  TNC on the comm port but the app is not seeing it?

Its as if the comm port is not actually enabled?

Thanks

Frank

Lynn Deffenbaugh

We can help better with more information.

What is the callsign-SSID of the station in question?

What TNC do you have and what interface to the TNC (serial COMM port, it appears)?

What radio is the TNC connected to?

What port type did you use in APRSISCE/32?  KISS is only for Kenwood APRS radios.  Simply(KISS) is for TNCs that you have locked into KISS mode.

You may also want to read:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:transmitting