Ryszard Labus

try this way:

SQ9MDD

W dniu 2019-06-01 o 17:29, 'Fred Hillhouse' fmhillhouse@... [aprsisce] pisze:

If a link has HTTPS rather than HTTP, then APRSIS32 will not pull tiles. I suspect this is the case for Thunderforest.

You should be able to put together the entire link and paste it into a browser.

tile.thunderforest.com/transport/apikey=apikey/9/143/185.png

tile.thunderforest.com/transport/apikey=apikey/9/143/185.png

Once you are successful with a returned image, look at the beginning of the link for HTTP or HTTPS.

If a link has HTTPS rather than HTTP, then APRSIS32 will not pull tiles. I suspect this is the case for Thunderforest.

APRSIS32 should have a TileServer entry that looks like this:

tile.thunderforest.com

/transport/apikey=apikey/%z/%x/%y.png

Or maybe:

tile.thunderforest.com

/transport/apikey=apikey/

As Lynn commented, “Server” should always be just the server.

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

Fred N7FMH