clearing memory in Nuvi350

Michael Wright

It worked, thanks! There is one step between 1 and 2 (click Dispatch). This also cleared the lingering APRS stations.

I am going to write and tag side of 350 so long time from now I will have these steps handy (I'll forget everything 6 months from now).

another question for the group, anyone ever see your symbol, read the text and if you list a freq do they call you? Nobody has called me but I've called others from home (using aprsisce), one time I called this person on 146.52, "I see you are southbound 17 doing 70 mph!" (it's a 60 mph zone)

Mike K6MFW

--- aprsisce@... wrote:

From: "Kjell Turner KD0BXJ@... [aprsisce]" <aprsisce@...>

Greetings,

To delete the memory items:
1 Click Menu
2 Click My Locations
3 Click Delete All in lower right corner.
It will take several seconds to complete this task.

Hope this helps.

Kjell Turner

Greetings,

To delete the memory items:
1 Click Menu
2 Click My Locations
3 Click Delete All in lower right corner.
It will take several seconds to complete this task.

Hope this helps.

Kjell
KD0BXJ

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 10:49 PM 'Michael Wright' mfwright@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

My Nuvi350 displays "full memory" which some time ago I was able to clear. Now I get this popup which now I cannot figure how to stop it. There is no SD card plugged into the unit (I cannot remember if I ever had one plugged in).

I do a clear data doing the holding finger on lower right (manual says upper right which has no effect) on powerup and then click yes to clear data.

pressing reset button on back also has no effect.

Connecting to computer, I see folders with various photos and maps but no "data."

also I still have stations on the map from previous use.

thanks in advance, Mike K6MFW

hamradiojunk@...

Had an issue like this on a Nuvi 1490 a while ago.  Once you have the nuvi connected, look for a recycle folder on the nuvi.  You might need to open a command prompt to clear it. 

Good luck

Michael Wright

My Nuvi350 displays "full memory" which some time ago I was able to clear. Now I get this popup which now I cannot figure how to stop it. There is no SD card plugged into the unit (I cannot remember if I ever had one plugged in).

I do a clear data doing the holding finger on lower right (manual says upper right which has no effect) on powerup and then click yes to clear data.

pressing reset button on back also has no effect.

Connecting to computer, I see folders with various photos and maps but no "data."

also I still have stations on the map from previous use.

thanks in advance, Mike K6MFW