Lynn's Availability

David Tse

I haven't been on this Yahoo Group for at least a year if not longer. Didn't expect to read about this at all. Must be some ethereal energy that sent me to click onto this group tonight!

Lynn, hope you stay strong, and hope your granddaughter comes out of this stronger and better!

All the best wishes to you and your family!

David

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Thank you for the thoughts and wishes.  We're not out of the hospital yet, but she's definitely on the right track.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32

On 4/8/2018 7:18 AM, ve7mdt@... [aprsisce] wrote:
I haven't been on this Yahoo Group for at least a year if not longer. Didn't expect to read about this at all. Must be some ethereal energy that sent me to click onto this group tonight!

Lynn, hope you stay strong, and hope your granddaughter comes out of this stronger and better!

David

Steve Rosman

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018, 9:49 PM 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

Thank you for the thoughts and wishes.  We're not out of the hospital yet, but she's definitely on the right track.

David

David Shrum

Glad she is doing better!!!

Dave N8PU

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 9:42 PM, 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] <aprsisce@...> wrote:

David