Lynn's Availability

Lynn Deffenbaugh

I'm out of pocket for a while as my first ever granddaughter was born this past Sunday (almost a week old!) with a cleft palate and we're hanging around the Nicklaus Children's Hospital in Miami supporting our daughter and son-in-law where we can.  She's doing well and not in any imminent danger, but it's a long road ahead of them.  We speak from experience because our daughter (baby's Mom) was also born with a cleft palate.

If you want to see a truly boring track, check out the following 4 day track of my APRSISMO instance:

https://aprs.fi/#!mt=roadmap&z=11&call=a%2FKJ4ERJ-12&timerange=345600&tail=345600

Michael Eckard

Thoughts and prayers going out to your grand for a speedy and complete recovery and rehab!

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Thank you!  They say they do the repair surgery here between 12 and 18 months which is longer than our daughter which was at 10 months.  Between now and then, the biggest issue is the time required for feeding which they're getting a good handle on now.

On 3/3/2018 11:39 AM, michael.eckard@... [aprsisce] wrote:
Thoughts and prayers going out to your grand for a speedy and complete recovery and rehab!

Rob Giuliano

We'll be thinking of you and your family.
Best of luck to all involved.