Topics

PSAT NO-84 [2 Attachments]

Greg D

A little history regarding some of the satellites...  Some of them (I think 84 might be one) were launched on the same rocket as some classified military stuff, so the distribution of the Keps is a bit spotty (veils of secrecy, and all that).  I think the Amsat.org lists are complete; the others may not be.

Greg  KO6TH

'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] wrote:

The Satellite Details window should have a menu that would allow you to add additional TLE information.  Mine looks like:

And I'm using the following 3 URLs, but be careful, I've got LOTS of Satellites listed!

NO-84 is in the nasabare.txt from amsat, IIRC.

On 5/1/2017 10:18 PM, tmtlu3@... [aprsisce] wrote:
Yes Lynn that's the list I am referring to

Posted by: tmtlu3@...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: