Password

Barrie Courtenay

I really need to leave this group. It I no longer remember my password and also can no longer use YAHOO. So you could you please delete me from group asap and no longer send me emails
Regards Barrie g7ufi

Baz

Lynn Deffenbaugh

As it says at the bottom of every message, if you can send a message to the group, you can send an e-mail to unsubscribe yourself. No password needed.

On 3/15/2017 9:14 AM, Barrie Courtenay barriecourtenay@... [aprsisce] wrote:
I really need to leave this group. It I no longer remember my password and also can no longer use YAHOO. So you could you please delete me from group asap and no longer send me emails
Regards Barrie g7ufi

Baz

------------------------------------
Posted by: Barrie Courtenay

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    aprsisce-digest@...
    aprsisce-fullfeatured@...

Fred Hillhouse

Be prepared for more emails though. Yahoo has been slow at removing users from groups they unsubscribe from.

If you first change to “digest”, then “unsubscribe”. That seems to be a reasonable path.

Best regards,

Fred N7FMH

As it says at the bottom of every message, if you can send a message to the group, you can send an e-mail to unsubscribe yourself.  No password needed.

On 3/15/2017 9:14 AM, Barrie Courtenay barriecourtenay@... [aprsisce] wrote:

I really need to leave this group. It I no longer remember my password and also can no longer use YAHOO. So you could you please delete me from group asap and no longer send me emails
Regards Barrie g7ufi

Baz

------------------------------------
Posted by: Barrie Courtenay

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    aprsisce-digest@...
    aprsisce-fullfeatured@...

Barrie Courtenay

Yes thanks Fred, you right there, I have been trying to unsubscribe for about 3 months now and still the emails keep coming in ☹️☹️
Regards
Baz  g7ufi