NH is safe!

Fred Hillhouse

NH says “we won’t take it anymore!”

;)

N7FMH

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Br.

I hope all that are storm-affected remain safe and with power.

On 3/14/2017 11:02 AM, 'Fred Hillhouse' fmhillhouse@... [aprsisce] wrote:

NH says we wont take it anymore!

;)

N7FMH

Avast logo

Seems rather stange.
I have often wondered about weatherman.
Most don't seem to be able to look outside and tell what the weather "IS".

Professional baseball players batting 0.250 (1 in 4) is probably about average.  Not sure weatherman do that well in some areas of the country.