Where to load .log file from FT1-DR in APRSIS

Mark Geiyer

Fairly new to APRS.  I was given a .log file from an FT1-DR showing a route a friend had traveled.  How do I load it to show the route in APRSIS32.

Thanks  73  Mark

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Is the file a .GPX file?  Or what format?

If a GPS, simply Configure / Overlays / Add .GPX File.

On 2/8/2016 11:41 PM, k3vl.mark@... [aprsisce] wrote:

Fairly new to APRS.  I was given a .log file from an FT1-DR showing a route a friend had traveled.  How do I load it to show the route in APRSIS32.

Thanks  73  Mark

Peter VE3UR

Hi
This is what i did with my FTM400 log files, should work for FT1 and FT2.
On your SD card under FTM400D/GPSLOG there is a file or files with names like GPS160210.log
The logging has to be turned on in the radio SETUP MENU under CONFIG then 18 GPS LOG  (page 89 in the manual)
After finding file go to www.gpsvisualizer.com/convert_input
I saved the file to the desktop so I could find it easily.
Then go to Return to the main GPS Visualizer page  at the bottom of page and you
will see your file with options for the kind of map you want it shown on.

Mark Geiyer

The file from the FT1 and FTM400 is a .log file which is a text file.  I followed the info from va3pkh and converted it to a .gpx file.  Added it in APRSIS32 and it worked.  Thanks

73  Mark