connect errno 10061

misoxa@...

Im getting the error below and im not clear as too why.. I have firewall turned off, i have UPD port forwarding from the router to my PC.  HELP....

WinMain:2016-02-04T01:04:10.389 Logging Enabled

Port(IGate):2016-02-04T01:04:44.137 Restarting Reader...

Port(IGate):2016-02-04T01:04:44.137 TcpReader Running on @127.0.0.1 or 127.0.0.1:8000 (0 OpenCmds, 0 CloseCmds)

Port(IGate):2016-02-04T01:04:45.151 connect errno 10061

Port(IGate):2016-02-04T01:04:45.151 connect(@127.0.0.1) Failed

Port(IGate):2016-02-04T01:04:45.151 Delaying Restart for 58985/60000 msec

Lynn Deffenbaugh

What do you expect to have running on port 8000 of your local machine?

What is the port you called IGate supposed to be connecting to?

What is your station's callsign-SSID?

UDP has nothing to do with APRS as supported in APRSISCE/32.

On 2/3/2016 8:12 PM, misoxa@... [aprsisce] wrote:

Im getting the error below and im not clear as too why.. I have firewall turned off, i have UPD port forwarding from the router to my PC.  HELP....

WinMain:2016-02-04T01:04:10.389 Logging Enabled

Port(IGate):2016-02-04T01:04:44.137 Restarting Reader...

Port(IGate):2016-02-04T01:04:44.137 TcpReader Running on @127.0.0.1 or 127.0.0.1:8000 (0 OpenCmds, 0 CloseCmds)

Port(IGate):2016-02-04T01:04:45.151 connect errno 10061

Port(IGate):2016-02-04T01:04:45.151 connect(@127.0.0.1) Failed

Port(IGate):2016-02-04T01:04:45.151 Delaying Restart for 58985/60000 msec

misoxa@...

Well, im new to setting this up, I want to setup an Igate, im using ftm-400, that is working good... I now created a new AGW port with TCPIP, and i entered port 8000. Just in case, i made sure my PC firewall allows port 8000 to be open. I did a port forwarding from my home router.

Port 8000 is for the Igate port.

I just have my call sign W6OXA.

on the port, i also open both UPD and TCP... just trying to make sure its not a port issue.

Rob Giuliano

What do you mean that 8000 is for the IGate?
Are you expecting to get to the "internet" on port 8000?

Typically when "we" talk about IGate ports we are talking about connecting to the internet's APRS-IS servers.
These are not AGW (which are local), they are APRS-IS ports.

These servers are setup under
   Menu Configure Port APRS-IS          (this is the internet gateway port)
      You may need to look at "Device" to see the settings:
      These should be something like:   rotate.aprs2.net
                                              Port:   14580
If you are looking for something else, then please describe your setup and your expected connections in more detail.