How to show the ISS object on the map [1 Attachment]

W6IDS <w6ids@...>

Where is the “Add Filter” thingie?

Howard W6IDS

Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2015 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] How to show the ISS object on the map [1 Attachment]

Add o/ISS* to your Add Filter and it'll start "flying" across your map, complete with orbital tracks and the approximate ground coverage "circle".

On 3/21/2015 6:49 PM, kf6wax@... [aprsisce] wrote:

Can someone please refresh my memory on how to make the ISS show up on the map please!

As I recall it shows up as a Polygon but that is all I can remember about it!

Thanks in advance!

73

Steve, kf6wax

W6IDS <w6ids@...>