Hi all New guy here

KF1BUZ

I installed the program and everything looks great exept I am not seeing any map data.. which is prolly something I did wrong so my me placement is way off and cant figure how to move it.

any how have more questions but time for work.

thanks

Daniel Kf1buz

Fred Hillhouse

Press right arrow a bunch of times and that will change the map contrast.

Center the map on your location. On your location, right click on map, mouse over the coordinates and select “move me”.

Best regards,

Fred N7FMH

I installed the program and everything looks great exept I am not seeing any map data.. which is prolly something I did wrong so my me placement is way off and cant figure how to move it.

any how have more questions but time for work.

thanks

Daniel Kf1buz

KF1BUZ

Fred,
 I Did that at start up i get the wire world thats it will uninstall and try again

thanks for the fast reply

Daniel Kf1BUZ

KF1BUZ

okay we are doing good now!

next is
 I have a mobilkind tnc bluetooth and a boafang radio. (dreaming that ti\his will work)

its set up for my phone which works great ish hahah

 any helppers?

Dan Kf1buz

Fred Hillhouse

Default: left clicks will get to a different map projection without any maps, right clicks will get full intensity of the maps.

There is an alternate use of the left/right arrows that control brightness under toolbarèscreenèbrightness.

When you install, simply unzip to an directory outside of the “program files” playground. Many of us just do something like C:\APRSIS32. but you can pick your poison.

Best regards,

Fred N7FMH

PS Have you checked out the WIKI at http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/?