From: aprsisce@... [mailto:aprsisce@...] On Behalf Of jackgavel
Sent: 18 May 2011 18:54
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: [aprsisce] Manual

Hi All

I have just joind the group and have down loaded the aprsisce program.I have it up and running at home. Has some one pinted a manual for the program other then the short ones that are in the files on this site. Can you late me know or is it just work with the program.

Thanks and 73s from ve6gav

Lindsay

jackgavel

Hi Steve

Can I work with it as it is and check back for updates.

Thanks fromve6gav

Lindsay

it’s not complete but we are getting there

Steve Daniels
G6UIM
Torbay Freecycle Moderator