From: aprsisce@... [mailto:aprsisce@...] On Behalf Of Lynn W. Deffenbaugh
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 14:56
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] APRSISCE/32 No FIX

Your log file shows that the GPS is not sending any $GPGSV sentences
which provide visibility to Satellites in View. That's what draws the
bottom bar. I haven't studied the other sentences enough to see why the
Fix is coming out No Fix though. That'll have to wait until after work
tonight.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ