New APRSISCE/32 Release Notes! - Installation

Jerome Lofton <LoftonJ@...>

Lynn,

Should the existing original version of APRSIS/32 be completely
un-installed first before installing the new windows version ?

Regards,
Jerome
WD4CWG

Gil Jones

I just copied it over the old .exe file. I don't think it actually "installs" since only the .exe file was included in the zip file.
--
73's de KA5GIL
--

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 10:22 AM, Jerome Lofton <LoftonJ@...> wrote:

Should the existing original version of APRSIS/32 be completely un-installed first before installing the new windows version ?

Jerome Lofton <LoftonJ@...>

Gil,

Thanks, that worked !

Jerome
WD4CWG

From: Guilford Jones <captainjustice@gmail.com>

To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com

Date: 02/10/2010 11:41 AM

Subject: Re: [aprsisce] New APRSISCE/32 Release Notes! - Installation

Sent by: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 10:22 AM, Jerome Lofton <LoftonJ@us.ibm.com> wrote:

Should the existing original version of APRSIS/32 be completely
un-installed first before installing the new windows version ?

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Jerome Lofton wrote:

Should the existing original version of APRSIS/32 be completely un-installed first before installing the new windows version ?
Nope, just copy the new .EXE overwriting the old one, double-click (or
however you normally start it) and you're in business.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ