Topics

BitBit Error with APRSIS32

Jerome Lofton <LoftonJ@...>

Lynn,

Occasionally, I am getting a "BitBit Failed at line 5931 Error 6" pop-up.

However, when I click "OK, the error message goes away and the program
resumes working normally.

Regards,
Jerome
WD4CWG

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Jerome Lofton wrote:

Occasionally, I am getting a "BitBit Failed at line 5931 Error 6" pop-up.

However, when I click "OK, the error message goes away and the program resumes working normally.
That error occurs when the program cannot access the display. I'm guessing that you're on a laptop? It happens to me when I close the lid or suspend/resume the machine. The program actually tries to update the screen before the video card has re-initialized.

I removed that popup when the error matches the one generated by that situation. Hopefully I'll get some time later this week to polish up the configuration of the KISS TNC and NMEA GPS support so I can get the next release out the door.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

Jerome Lofton <LoftonJ@...>

Lynn,

That makes sense ... I think I noticed the errors after I entered the
password to unlock the screen saver after it had been idle for a while.

Thanks,

Jerome
WD4CWG